Google мσ∂σηιкα : New Product Review New Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

New Product Review New Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner

©  Modonika
If I told you that I won SUNSILK HAMPER for participating in Straight Hair Experiment Contest of Indiblogger and Sunsilk. It was truly a milestone for me in blogging world as I am a fresher. Well, many other bloggers also won the same prize. Heartily congratulations to those lovely bloggers. Here are some clicks of the prize.
I used Sunsilk Perfect straight shampoo and conditioner, here is the review. It was really a nice gift for me as it suits my hairs.
©  Modonika
            Review of Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner
For the lovers of perfect straight hairs, Sunsilk has launched New Perfect straight shampoo and conditioner with straight Lock Technology co-created with International Hair Expert from Japan "Yuko Yamashita". The shampoo claims that "it penetrates deep with in the hairs, reduce frizz and straightening strands and keeps hair perfectly aligned as it dries". Written on Sunsilk shampoo as well.
I used it and giving my views on it.


©  Modonika
I would say :
- Lusty color
- Fragrance is just awesome and flowery
- Glossy and shinny liquid shampoo
- Works wonder when used with conditioner
- Make hairs soft and superfluous
- Within the budget. I got it free (feeling jealous).

I am already an owner of the medium fine straight hairs. It worked well with my hairs. But want to know how it works on other types of hairs.

I Would rate it 4/5.

This is not a sponsored post. All are my personal views about the shampoo and conditioner.
Tell me about your experience.
Do you find it effective?

Can a shampoo make straight hairs?
How much would you rate it?

Price: Rs 56
Product Used :
 Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo and Conditioner.
M